We seek an incredible Software Engineer with 2+ years of relevant work experience to
join the team.
About the position
If you’re the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered
in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, you’ll
like what we’re doing.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment with consistent alignment
between mission and activity, where transparency breeds trust, accountability reigns,
and focus results in positive outcomes.
That’s why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by
the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that
Do you want to join a highly ambitious, international SaaS technology startup? Do you
want to work with a groundbreaking product that has been adopted by some of the
planet’s largest and most well-known companies? Are you looking for a company that
will invest in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your
If the answer to the above is yes, you may have found your dream job, and we may have
found our dream hire!
We are scaling up our Software Engineering team and looking for world-class Junior
Software Engineers that are excited to join a growing company and grow right along
with it. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment and solve significant technical
challenges with high impact.
To achieve our exciting goals, we need to build a fantastic team – we are highly
ambitious and outcome-driven. We use cutting edge technologies to deliver the most
sophisticated OKRs platform in the world. We love the simplicity and performance of
Golang, the scalability and durability of Kubernetes, the vast ecosystem of Java, the
agility of domain-driven microservice architectures, but know for a fact that User
Experience is the king.
Here is where you come in, a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is
goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
Our Tech Stack
● Single-page app based on Angular.js, Node.js Express, TypeScript with support
for multiple languages, WebPack
● Microservice architecture using Go, Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
● CI/CD with the help of Docker, k8s, Jenkins (We deploy to production multiple
times a day)
The Nitty Gritty
As a Software Engineer, you will:
● Develop, deploy, and maintain distributed cloud-native applications
● Write highly scalable, high-performance, and maintainable code
● Use test-driven development for GoLang and Java microservice applications
● Manage Kubernetes deployments through Helm templates
● Discover and fix application bugs
● Participate in code reviews
What We’re Looking for
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
● 2+ years of relevant work experience
● Expertise in developing cloud-native applications
● Experience with Agile and Continuous Delivery software development
● Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
● Experience in developing with Golang, Java, K8s, Docker, MongoDB, PostgreSQL,