We are a premium software solution provider with more than 500 successfully completed projects for clients in different parts of the world. We employ more than 250 software engineers with vast expertise across technologies. Our team of architects, solution consultants, and software engineers are used to quickly solving complex technical or quality challenges. We can consult and implement solutions. We can bring experience and implement best practices in core software development, quality assurance automation, professional services, customer support, and DevOps.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development lifecycle.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Soft Skills & Attributes:
- Passionate about user experience and quality development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be technical, creative, detail-oriented, and a strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong written and communication skills
Benefits of winning career at Prime Holding:
Attractive remuneration package
Interesting and innovative projects
Work-life balance: 25 days paid vacation + work from home policy
Access to a technical books library, both off- and on-line
Additional health insurance
Room to grow in a fast-paced and rewarding career.
If you are interested in joining our Family, please send your CV using the Apply Now button.